Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Egg Double Chingari Recipe I Anda double Chingari Recipe I Anda Chingari Recipe

Egg Double Chingari Recipe I Anda double Chingari Recipe I Anda Chingari Recipe.

Egg Double Chingari Recipe I Anda double Chingari Recipe I Anda Chingari Recipe

Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, egg double chingari recipe i anda double chingari recipe i anda chingari recipe. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Egg Double Chingari Recipe I Anda double Chingari Recipe I Anda Chingari Recipe is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. Egg Double Chingari Recipe I Anda double Chingari Recipe I Anda Chingari Recipe is something which I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook egg double chingari recipe i anda double chingari recipe i anda chingari recipe using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Egg Double Chingari Recipe I Anda double Chingari Recipe I Anda Chingari Recipe:

  1. {Take of Boiled Eggs.
  2. {Get of Raw Eggs.
  3. {Take of Big Onion (Paste).
  4. {Take of Big Tomato (chopped).
  5. {Prepare of Ginger & Garlic (paste).
  6. {Get of Red Chili powder.
  7. {Make ready of Turmeric Powder.
  8. {Get of Coriander Powder.
  9. {Prepare of Garam Masala powder.
  10. {Make ready of Black Pepper.
  11. {Get of Cumin powder rosted.
  12. {Take of Salt.
  13. {Prepare of Fresh Coriander.
  14. {Make ready of Green Chili.
  15. {Get of or Cup Oil.
  16. {Get of Whole cumin seeds.
  17. {Get of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
  18. {Take of pudina leaf.
  19. {Get of chat masala.

Instructions to make Egg Double Chingari Recipe I Anda double Chingari Recipe I Anda Chingari Recipe:

  1. Method- How to make Egg Double chingari Recipe- To make Anda double Chingari first, take a bowl to break the egg, sprinkle 1/2 tbsp of chat masala and whisk it well..
  2. Take a pan to add oil once the oil heats enough, add the whisked egg and fry it. Once the egg has done chop it and takes out from the pan..
  3. In remaining oil, add cumin seeds and green chilli and onion paste and cook until turns into golden..
  4. Add red chili, turmeric, coriander powder, black pepper, kashmiri red chilli powder,gram masala and salt. Mix it up all together..
  5. Once the oil oozes out add fried and boiled eggs. Mix it up well and sprinkle garam masala and add water for Gravy as required..
  6. Simmer for 5 minutes then garnish with fresh coriander,pudina leaf and green chili. Anda Double chingar is ready to serve and enjoy it..
  7. Pl visit on youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9jo62Cq8p96zgWvqIN_Qlg?sub_confirmation=1.

So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food egg double chingari recipe i anda double chingari recipe i anda chingari recipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url