Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Egg Double Chingari Recipe I Anda double Chingari Recipe I Anda Chingari Recipe

Egg Double Chingari Recipe I Anda double Chingari Recipe I Anda Chingari Recipe.

Egg Double Chingari Recipe I Anda double Chingari Recipe I Anda Chingari Recipe

Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, egg double chingari recipe i anda double chingari recipe i anda chingari recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Egg Double Chingari Recipe I Anda double Chingari Recipe I Anda Chingari Recipe is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. Egg Double Chingari Recipe I Anda double Chingari Recipe I Anda Chingari Recipe is something which I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have egg double chingari recipe i anda double chingari recipe i anda chingari recipe using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Egg Double Chingari Recipe I Anda double Chingari Recipe I Anda Chingari Recipe:

  1. {Make ready 3 of Boiled Eggs.
  2. {Get 3 of Raw Eggs.
  3. {Take 1 of Big Onion (Paste).
  4. {Make ready 1 of Big Tomato (chopped).
  5. {Take 1 tbsp of Ginger & Garlic (paste).
  6. {Make ready 1 tbsp of Red Chili powder.
  7. {Make ready 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
  8. {Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
  9. {Make ready 1 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
  10. {Get 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
  11. {Take 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder rosted.
  12. {Make ready to taste of Salt.
  13. {Make ready as required of Fresh Coriander.
  14. {Make ready 2 of Green Chili.
  15. {Take 1/2 bowl of or Cup Oil.
  16. {Get 1/2 tbsp of Whole cumin seeds.
  17. {Take 1 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
  18. {Prepare 1 tbsp of pudina leaf.
  19. {Get 1/2 of chat masala.

Steps to make Egg Double Chingari Recipe I Anda double Chingari Recipe I Anda Chingari Recipe:

  1. Method- How to make Egg Double chingari Recipe- To make Anda double Chingari first, take a bowl to break the egg, sprinkle 1/2 tbsp of chat masala and whisk it well..
  2. Take a pan to add oil once the oil heats enough, add the whisked egg and fry it. Once the egg has done chop it and takes out from the pan..
  3. In remaining oil, add cumin seeds and green chilli and onion paste and cook until turns into golden..
  4. Add red chili, turmeric, coriander powder, black pepper, kashmiri red chilli powder,gram masala and salt. Mix it up all together..
  5. Once the oil oozes out add fried and boiled eggs. Mix it up well and sprinkle garam masala and add water for Gravy as required..
  6. Simmer for 5 minutes then garnish with fresh coriander,pudina leaf and green chili. Anda Double chingar is ready to serve and enjoy it..
  7. Pl visit on youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9jo62Cq8p96zgWvqIN_Qlg?sub_confirmation=1.

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food egg double chingari recipe i anda double chingari recipe i anda chingari recipe recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url