Simple Way to Make Favorite Spinach and Basil Pesto

Spinach and Basil Pesto.

Spinach and Basil Pesto

Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spinach and basil pesto. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Spinach and Basil Pesto is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Spinach and Basil Pesto is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have spinach and basil pesto using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Spinach and Basil Pesto:

  1. {Prepare of Large bunch of basil.
  2. {Get of About 5 handfuls or washed baby spinach.
  3. {Make ready of Some soaked almonds (great alternative to pine nuts - I have also done this recipe with walnuts before).
  4. {Get of Few tablespoons of olive oil.
  5. {Make ready of garlic - peeled and raw.

Instructions to make Spinach and Basil Pesto:

  1. I used my vitamix blender and toasted the almonds in the pan and just threw everything in together and blended it!.
  2. It’s a really easy recipe! I served this pesto with some gluten free pasta and a homemade tomato pasta sauce I already had in the fridge. Season to taste. This fresh pesto easily keeps in the fridge for about a week. Yum!.

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spinach and basil pesto recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url